Is this course for you?
- Rich explorations and provocative 3-hour live sessions every other Sunday for three months (nine sessions in total between September 3 and December 17, 2023)
- A trans-local community of 1500-2000 fellow students, artists, teachers, mothers, midwives, children, elders, wanderers and otherwise from across the planet weaving a rich tapestry of cross-cultural inquiry and possibilities.
- Live sessions including a blend of ceremony, playful chaos, inquiry, practice, and talk.
- Lectures from Bayo Akomolafe and a constellation of other powerful teachers.
- Regional meetups (where possible), party-making and ritual-creation in the spirit of making sanctuary.
- Open spaces for discussions and sharing of questions and convictions.
- Cooking and eating together
- Specific agoras for Black folks, People of Colour, and White-identified People
- Post-session notes
- The availability of a dedicated Care Team
- An interactive online community space for sharing and connecting outside the live sessions
- Research and writing cohorts
- Artist collaborations
- Music, dance, and theatre
- Offline invitations, practices and prompts between sessions
- Confusion and bewilderment
- Emergent curriculum: nothing is fixed or final here. The collective is the more prestigious guru, and the course is flexible enough to listen to your needs and adapt to them.